AFQm-3WF-030M-480, Active multifunctionfilter, 3 wires
- System: 3 wires, 230…480 V
- Phase current: 30
- Peak current: 60
- Max.neutral current: 0
- Mounting: Wall-mounted
The wall-mounted AFQm multilevel active filters are the most complete solution for solving power quality problems in three-phase industrial, commercial or service installations caused by the presence of harmonics and the consumption of reactive power. These following characteristics and functions have been implemented:
- Filtering capacity of 30 A, 60 A and 100 A
- Small wall-mounted cabinet easy to install thanks to its small dimensions
- Range for installations with 3 wires (3W model) or 4 wires (4W model)
- Multi-range voltage and dual frequency (50/60 Hz)
- Reduction of harmonic currents up to the fiftieth harmonic (2,500 Hz)
- Selection of harmonic frequencies to be filtered for maximum filter effectiveness
- Power factor correction both inductive and capacitive
- Phase current balancing, improvement of consumption in neutral (4W model)
If higher filtering capabilities are required, up to 100 filters can be connected in parallel (the filters must all be of the same 3 or 4-wire model).
They are an ideal solution for installations with a large amount of single-phase and three-phase loads generating harmonics, such as computers, UPS units, lights, lifting equipment, air-conditioning systems with variable speed drives, etc.
They can also be used in installations that require a good power quality for the purpose of increasing production efficiency and improve supply continuity in the system.