- Alarm relay: Yes
- Communications: RS-485
- Measurement Range (V): 20…300
- IΔn (A): yes
- Power supply (Vac): 100…520 Vac
- Nr steps: 6
- Input current: …/5A | …/1A
- Switching unit: Contactor
Measurement with three current transformers guarantees an analogue reading of the company meter. The Computer SMART III reactive energy regulator is the only regulator on the market that offers the possibility of using 3 measurement transformers in addition to the conventional method of measuring with a single current transformer, as well as providing the functions of an integral power analyzer and controlling residual leakage currents (WG series current transformers).
Computer SMART III is a regulator that ensures excellent preventive maintenance by means of programming its alarms and the options for testing the capacitor status, offering maximum supervision and safety of your compensation unit.
The connection of 1 or 3 transformers makes Computer SMART III the perfect regulator in any installation, allowing the following:
- Changing from 1 to 3 transformers in the following cases:
- Changes in reactive energy penalties
- Changes in consumption habits
- Significant imbalances in the system
- Replacing the regulator of any capacitor bank
- Perfect for installations with up to 4 objective cos φ, since it can adapt to any compensation need (different time periods).
- It can be used with Medium Voltage compensation units.