Third Harmonic Filter HBF-T
Filters HBF-T are designed for the blockade of 3rd harmonic, reducing the currents of neutral in three-phase installation where there is installed connected between neutral phase. It is basically passive filters with a parallel combination of inductance and condenser, being his advantages of use the following ones:
- Reduction of the third overtone until a 90%.
- Significant Reduction of other overtones.
- Reduction current of neutral absorbed.
- Reduction of losses in the installation.
- Reduction of the interferences.
- Improvement of the power factor.
|Phase-neutral tension||Up to 750 V|
|Frequency||50 / 60Hz|
|Nominal neutral current (IR)||6 … 100 A|
|Current max. transitory||1,5 In(1 min. of each 10 min.)|
|Degree of protection||IP 00/IP21|
|Colour||Grey RAL 7035|
|Temperature range||-10º to +50ºC|
Other powers, voltages and frequencies on request.