The hot swappable modules make maintaining and expanding the UPS solution quick and easy which increases the availability of the data centre. The control module and power module uses a redundant design which ensures high system reliability. Also featuring a Super ECO (S-ECO) mode that boosts system efficiency to a remarkable 99%, the UPS5000-H is one of the most efficient UPS systems available on the market.
The UPS5000-H is a high energy density modular UPS system ideal for large sized data centres or large control equipment rooms and railways. The online double conversion modular UPS is based on digital signal processing (DPS) technology making it reliable and efficient.
- The power density of the modules can reach 100kW/3U, which is the highest in the industry
- A small footprint design reduces the footprint by 50% compared to traditional solutions of combining cabinets
- The UPS and control modules use a redundant design to ensure no single point faults occur
- The UPS and control modules use a redundant design to ensure no single point faults occur.
- Hot swappable power
- Top bus bar prefabricated design
- 1 MW per rack, reducing the physical footprint by 50%
- 97% efficiency in online mode with high efficiency at light loads
- 99% efficiency in S-ECO mode with active filtering for optimal power quality]