- Cable section (mm2): 2×240
- Nr steps: 6
- kvar (400 V): 496
- kvar (440 V): 600
- Optional circuit breaker (A) : 1000
- Optional manual switch (A): 1000
- Composition: 6 x 100
- Use voltage (V): 440
The OPTIM FR P&P Series capacitor banks with detuned filters have been designed for power compensation purposes in networks with fluctuating load levels, a high content of harmonics and where there is a risk of resonance. Power variations are relatively slow (in seconds) so that the switching operations are carried out with contactors.
Its application is mainly focused on the compensation of installations with different loads, which require a regulated compensation, as a result of the power factor variations and where there is a high content of harmonics in the network.
- Fixed detuned filters. For the compensation of transformers and motors (OPTIM FRF / FRM)
- Automatic detuned filters, For the monitoring of variable loads (OPTIM FR P&P).